Kyle Sulerud – AdWords For Local Businesses
Sale Page: https://secure.adleg.com/adwords-for-local-businesses
Get Kyle Sulerud – AdWords For Local Businesses right now!
For local business owners and marketing agency owners only….
Now you can get a complete step-by-step system for getting more quality leads from AdWords and increasing sales… without paying too much per lead and without paying Google more than you need to.
This training is NOT for: tech startups, ecommerce, apps, online services, coaches, authors, or any business that’s prohibited by Google AdWords (tobacco, firearms, MLM, etc).
This training IS for: local business owners, and marketing agencies who want to set up and run campaigns for local businesses. Perfectly suited for any type of business you would normally find in the yellow pages.
Here’s A Sneak Peak Of What’s Inside the AdWords For Local Businesses Training…
- How to optimize the performance of your ad extensions. This is perhaps the most overlooked campaign optimization strategy available, but the results can be astounding when done correctly.
- The truth about AdWords income demographic targeting, and why it may not be the magic bullet when you want to reach customers of a specific income level.
- What to do with your “thank you” pages that will immediately increase your sales. Most business owners ignore this page, but it is one of the most important pages on your website and should be treated that way.
- Crucial remarketing campaign settings and why there are some major differences between the preferred settings for search campaigns and remarketing campaigns.
- My own unique strategy for creating highly effective remarketing ads that you don’t need to design or write.
- An AdWords ad framework that enables you to enter the conversation already happening inside your prospect’s head. This is one of the quickest known ways to turn a prospect into a paying customer.
- The only method you should ever use to show ads to people who are outside of your location target area. This traffic is usually worthless, but you’ll discover how to target the small percentage of it that IS worth paying for so you can generate bonus leads from your campaigns.
- The ONE setting in Google My Business you NEED to change if you are using location extensions. Hardly anyone does this, but it is absolutely essential if you want to know which of your leads are coming from AdWords. (People have lost clients because they weren’t aware of this one little setting!)
- The two questions to answer when building your keyword list…ignore these questions and the quality of your traffic is guaranteed to suffer.
- Where to find all the “default” settings that are hidden behind dropdown menus and buried in tiny little holes inside your account. Google wants you to leave these options alone, but you’ll discover which ones to change, which ones to leave alone, and which ones need to be tested if you want to survive in the increasingly competitive and shark-infested AdWords waters.
- How to make sure your ads stay relevant to whatever people are searching for, WITHOUT writing a different ad for every keyword. In fact, you can set up all the ads in your account in less than 10 minutes by following this easy process.
- Two highly effective recipes you can use for your sitelink extensions. Use either one of these to make sure you are getting the biggest boost possible from this valuable AdWords ad extension.
- How to know exactly which phone calls are coming from your call extensions. Set this up any differently and you could have no idea how effective your ads are because Google won’t report most of your calls.
- Examples of cash-draining keywords that should never be added to your campaigns, and how to avoid them even more ruthlessly than a billionaire avoids paying taxes.
- A system for transcribing and sorting the good keywords that are already bouncing around inside your head (and some that are buried deep inside your subconscious). Start with this system and you’ll cut your keyword research time in half.
- A technique for brainstorming and planning your remarketing lists. Yes, you need more than just one simple remarketing list! See exactly how to define your lists so your remarketing ads have the biggest impact possible.
- The big and small levers to pull when optimizing your AdWords campaigns. See when and where to pull them so you’ll know exactly how to improve the performance of your ads every time an opportunity arises.
- The location targeting trap that allows Google to show your ads to people OUTSIDE of the locations you are targeting – sometimes causing you to pay for traffic from across the globe. Most advertisers don’t even know they are making this mistake. Discover where to find this trap and how to disable it.
- Three questions to ask when setting a budget for a new campaign so you can eliminate some of the guesswork and start things off on the right foot.
- · How to handle “limited by budget” campaign issues. This is a sign of campaign health but it’s not a death sentence. See the exact steps to take to improve your campaign’s performance when you see this warning sign.
- · Advanced location targeting strategies used by the top AdWords marketers in the world but rarely used by amateurs. You’ll get the complete system that you can follow, step-by-step, to use these exact targeting strategies in your own account.
- · The worst way to write ad extensions. Nearly everyone does this, but it doesn’t help your ads and could actually be hurting you.
- · The two most commonly used ad extensions that you should NEVER use. This is based on extensive testing and you can save yourself a lot of trouble by simply learning from my results and applying the findings to your own campaigns.
- · The “catch-all” keyword strategy and why it can be so risky and fruitful at the same time (and how you can minimize the risks for your own selfish benefit).
- · How to set up your AdWords links so you can pass TONS of valuable information about EVERY CLICK into Analytics and other systems…keywords, ad position, network, device, and more!
- · The only way to truly 50/50 split-test your ads. This used to be impossible – Google’s A.I. would start to prefer one of your ads and skew your results BEFORE there was enough data to declare a winner…even if you told Google not to! But now there’s a little-known feature that lets you run a true 50/50 test, and you’ll discover exactly how to manipulate it to take control of your split tests.
- · Every “recommended” and “suggested” setting you need to avoid. Google tries to cram a lot of garbage down your throat, but it’s OK to say “no.” (You SHOULD say “no” a lot of the time, as long as you know what to do instead.) Not only will you discover when and where to say “no” – you’ll find out exactly what to do instead.
- · The only way to get your ad to show up in the Google Map “3-Pack” (when you see an ad here, it becomes a “4-Pack” because YOUR ad will be on top).
- · 11 tested and proven formulas you can use when writing your ads. Never be at a loss for what to say in your ads again – simply pick a formula, follow the examples, and start producing magnetic ads that people can’t avoid clicking on.
- · The best thing to do with your ads when your business is closed. Do this wrong and you’ll either be missing out on good sales opportunities…or grossly overpaying for them.
- · Campaign setup steps you absolutely need to SKIP when creating your campaigns. Not only will this save time…it will save your campaigns from almost certain failure.
- · The “high to low” method you can use to see if your keyword targeting is too broad, and how to quickly fix it if it is. This will help you eliminate irrelevant traffic even before you ever pay for it (and without the need for additional negative keywords).
- · The most overlooked type of negative keyword every local business should be using, and how spending seven minutes fixing this oversight could be more rewarding that that time you played “7 Minutes In Heaven” when you were in high school.
- · The setting you need to change that ensures your ads will be shown to the greatest number of people possible. (If you keep the default setting, Google’s algorithms will pick and choose when to show your ads and when not to…and the algorithm they use for this is NOT set up to benefit YOU.)
- · Why the “Keyword Broadness Spectrum” is the easiest framework you can use to solve ‘too much traffic’ and ‘not enough traffic’ problems. This is traffic fine-tuning at is finest.
- · Enticing campaign settings that sound too good to be true…because they are. Enable these “opportunities” and you could spend weeks (sometimes months) getting your campaigns back on track.
- · How to take a basic keyword list and generate hundreds of combinations and variations at the push of a button with my Keyword Burst software – free inside this course. (And how to push another button so Google filters this list for you…you’ll be left with a clean set of highly relevant “buyer-driven” keywords unmatched by the competition.)
- · How to force Google to stop adding things to your ads that you never asked for (you may not even realize this is happening, because they don’t tell you!). If you don’t force them to stop, they’ll keep doing this without your permission…but there is a way you can tell them “no.”
- Nine vital settings to look at when optimizing your campaigns. Tweaking just one of these can produce significantly better results. Tweaking all nine (when you know what to look for) can produce exponentially better results…results you didn’t even know were possible.
- A method for analyzing your competitors’ ads to make sure you’re not just another red & white striped shirt in a Where’s Waldo book full of Waldos. Get your ad to stand out so you attract more clicks, leads, and sales.
- The only two bidding strategies I use (out of the eight possible options) and the ONE strategy I use 98% of the time. Discover why this strategy work better than all the other options.
- The ultimate “traffic sculpting” method that ensures the right ad always shows up for the right keyword (so your campaign works like you intend it to). Even if you know this method, it could take you hours to set up correctly…so you’ll also get (for free) a piece of software that does it for you in seconds.
- A sneaky way to take advantage of all the negative reviews your competitors have received on Google. This is completely ethical, it won’t upset your competitors, and you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!
- How to ensure the right balance with your remarketing ads so customers don’t forget about you, and also don’t feel bombarded to the point they don’t even notice your ads anymore.
- The bidding paradox you need to be aware of that will cause you to get LESS traffic even if you INCREASE your bids. You’ll smack yourself in the forehead when you realize you may be able get more traffic simply by lowering your bids.
- How to use your campaign data to see what your customers are already searching for and start to target these search phrases more deliberately…so you have more control over your ads and your targeting.
- The most aggressive way Google tries to control your account without your permission (and how you can identify and stop this flagrant abuse of power so you aren’t left licking the crud off Google’s boots).
- The easiest way to add negative keywords to your AdWords campaign by quickly seeing what millions of people have already searched for on Google. Do this BEFORE you start your campaign and BEFORE you pay for any unwanted traffic yourself.
- The targeting strategy I personally use to target broad, 1-word keywords and still make a profit (while also gaining valuable intel on my customers).
- The most hyped-up AdWords feature that you should never use. Thousands of dollars have been spent testing this and the result is a resounding: “Do not use it.” Save yourself a lot of time, money, and hassle by simply avoiding this feature and focusing on more important things.
- Stupid-simple ways to use Google’s Keyword Planner that will help you find all the starting keywords you need for a campaign in a matter of minutes (not hours).
- Discover exactly what you should be doing in the first hours, the first days, and the first weeks when starting a new campaign. It isn’t rocket science, but it isn’t faux flat-earther science either. A little critical thinking guided by the instructions you’ll get from this training will send you down the right path during these critical stages of your campaign.
- How to organize your AdWords dashboard so you spend your time focusing on ONLY the things worth focusing on. This is more important than most newbies realize and can save you tons of time while helping you deliver better results from your campaigns.
- When, why, and how to use price extensions and promotion extensions in your ads. These aren’t always a good idea, but when you use them correctly they are two of the most powerful ad extensions available in AdWords.
- The “so you can” model for writing ads and why it is so effective. (No, this is not a modified Obama campaign slogan – it’s a model based on simple human psychology and decades…if not centuries…of advertising research and practice.)
- The single most important thing you need to do EVERY time you log into your AdWords account. You’ll discover not just what to do…but HOW to do it to maximize your campaign performance and consistently generate more leads and sales from your ads.
- How to prevent your remarketing ads from appearing on worthless (and embarrassing) websites. This issue is more common than you would think, and fixing it is simple once you know how.
When You Sign Up For AdWords For Local Businesses Today, You’ll Also Get Immediate Access To My:
“Get More Clients” Marketing Agency Training
Where You’ll Discover…
- Seven common types of businesses that you should avoid when doing work for clients. These businesses are the most likely to fail, which means your time will be wasted and your clients will not be happy. I’ve made many of these mistakes myself and now you can learn from my failures.
- How to assess your own experience level when talking with big-budget prospective clients to ensure you never risk your reputation and get in over your head (and how to benefit from these prospects anyway…even if you’re not experienced or confident enough to help them.)
- Local business groups you can join or visit that are full of business owners who desperately need your services (and specific groups you should avoid). You don’t need to spend a dollar to get in front of these groups and they can be a major source of new clients.
- The number one red flag that will virtually guarantee you can’t keep a client happy…even when you are producing above average results with their AdWords campaign. You can’t keep everyone happy, but the most important person to keep happy is yourself and you can do that by noticing this red flag and running the other way.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how I started a small local FB group that has since brought me new clients, partnerships, and local notoriety among business owners. (This is the same method I used to start my AdWords Marketing Strategy group that grew to over 5,000 members within a year.)
- The “Practice Post” method for finding new clients. Copy & paste this exact post onto your social network profiles and you could have a new client within a week. In fact, Fernando used this method to land his very first paying AdWords client…
The Marketing Agency Training Also Reveals…
- How to reach out to friends and family members to find clients, WITHOUT trying to sell them. The goal is not to get your friends signed up as clients…it’s to find out who THEY know.
- The LinkedIn hack that will draw more attention to your profile and will even help to skew Google search results in your favor when prospective clients are searching for you.
- The difference between “passive” “reactive” and “orchestrated” referrals, and what they can mean for the longevity of your business.
- Five things to scrutinize when determining if a client will be worth your time. One difficult account can easily take up more of your time than five easy accounts, and you’ll discover exactly what to look for in a client before you ever accept payment.
- How to properly position yourself and your agency so you don’t suffer from the “me too” syndrome that is plaguing the marketing industry and costing you clients.
- How to set reasonable expectations for your clients so you don’t sacrifice your reputation or your sanity…while also making sure you don’t scare them away (even if you’re an absolute beginner).
- How the “Yellow Pages Test” can simplify your AdWords management business and allow you to take on more clients than you ever thought possible.
- An easy way to approach businesses you already have relationships with (as a customer, client, patron, etc.) and get them interested in your services. This is perhaps the biggest untapped source of clients at your disposal, and you’ll discover exactly how to tap into it. Roy used this method to start working with his deck contractor client…
Here Are Some More Secrets Waiting For You Inside The “Get More Clients” Training…
- Six questions that will tell you if you have an ideal client on your hands, or a train wreck waiting to happen. You need to filter your clients early so you don’t get bogged down trying to please everyone but yourself.
- How to leverage the success you’re having with your existing clients to generate more leads and referrals. You’ll discover exactly what to say to your clients to ensure they recommend you every time they have an opportunity.
- The seven factors that define MY ideal client. This template allows me to run a 6-figure agency serving happy clients that I love working with (while also having time to produce training material, help other agency owners, and still spend the majority of my time with my family.)
- The “Value Stacking” method for getting clients from online groups and forums, without pissing off the group owners and getting banned.
- Four important questions to ask about any industry you are considering building campaigns for. The answers to these questions could mean the difference between a walk in the park and an epic disaster, and they’ll take you just a few minutes to answer.
- How to find “easy win” clients that are easy to work with and easy to keep happy. Ignore this advice and you’ll be making this business a lot harder than it needs to be.
- The exact post I made in someone else’s FB group that netted me two new clients (and is still generating likes, comments, and messages more than a year later). This was before I had a course, before I had my own FB group, and before anyone knew who I was.
- And much, much, more!
- BONUS #1:
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO MY PRIVATE
- BUSINESS BUILDER MASTERMIND GROUP
- Get all of your questions answered by me and my other students…
- The group is full of A-Level players, all bringing value to the table.
- This is different from all the public FB groups you are in.
- BONUS #2:
- CAMPAIGN & AGENCY CHECKLISTS
- Customer Research Questions
- Gather information to help you with the campaign. Ask these questions on a phone call, multiple calls, or over a series of email. I don’t recommend sending this entire list to a customer as it can be overwhelming and the answers won’t be as good as they should be.
- System Access Checklist
- Before you start working on a new client’s campaign, make sure you have access to all these systems. You will face roadblocks later if you don’t get access to these systems now.
- Preparing For Action (3rd-Party Integrations)
- Now that you have access to all the systems you’ll need, make sure they are integrated so they all work together in beautiful happy harmony. It’s like a hippie commune of systems!
- Pre-Launch Checklist
- Make sure you didn’t make a stupid mistake while setting up your campaign. Complete this checklist before starting the campaign and you’ll be A-okay.
- Campaign Optimization Checklist
- Now you’re ready for the fun part! Use this checklist to help you optimize your campaign, discover what is (and isn’t) working, and improve your results.
- BONUS #3:
- KEYWORD BURST SOFTWARE
- BONUS #4:
- AD COPY GENERATOR SOFTWARE
- BONUS #5:
- “THE BIG BOOK OF ADWORDS ADS”
- Every ad appeared in the #1 position in the city it was found.
- See the good, the bad, and the ugly. Quickly get ideas, see which ads stand out, and which ones are easily ignored.
- This is the ultimate swipe file for serious AdWords marketers.
- BONUS #6:
- 80/20 Fast Track Roadmap
- If you’re brand new to AdWords, this is your guide to the most important lessons in the course, so you can start running ads today.
- This roadmap takes you through the most important 20% of the course. The stuff that’s gonna give you the biggest bang.
- If you’re lazy (I’m not judging), you NEED to start with this 20%…it’ll be enough to get you up and running right away.
- Then you can go back and work through all the lessons, once you start to see how everything works.
- BONUS #7:
- ACCOUNT AUDIT FORMS
- BONUS #8:
- “Elite Conversion Optimization” Course
- BONUS #9:
- Here’s the dealio…
- This is already THE course for AdWords lead generation.
- BUT there is still more content I plan to add.
- Because AdWords is constantly changing, I may never feel like the course is 100% complete.
- But don’t worry…as I add new lessons to this course, you will get access to all of them.
Get Kyle Sulerud – AdWords For Local Businesses right now!
Kyle Sulerud – AdWords For Local Businesses Free Download, AdWords For Local Businesses Download, AdWords For Local Businesses Groupbuy, AdWords For Local Businesses Free, AdWords For Local Businesses Torrent, AdWords For Local Businesses Course Free, AdWords For Local Businesses Course Download